Neurology Community
inguinal hernia repair

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

inguinal hernia repair

Hi, i have now had 2 inguinal hernia repairs in a year. the last opperation was in October 2011. since coming round from the op. I have had numbness in my right thigh. my leg simply wont work! There is no power in my upper leg that is stopping me from flexing at the hip and cant straighten my leg at the knee. I know its a long shot but i am told that this is really rare. Has anyone had this or heard of it before. the doctors at my local hospital are lost as to what to do. It has been called femoral nerve neuropraxia???
I have no prognosis and cant work.

All help and coments are welcome :0)
does anyone ever get any comments or help on here? my post has been on here for a while and iv had no responce.