is constant ear ache a symptom of cervical spondylosis?

I didnt really know where to post this question but i needed some insight into my health issues which have plagued me for over 6 months now !

6 months ago, I started feeling severe shooting pain in my left ear along with pain in half my head going down my shoulder There was numbess in my left hand thumb and forefinger which had some tingling feeling.  I had dizzy spells as well.

I also started suffering from a stiff neck when i woke up.

I have been to neurologists, ENT specialists and orthopedics.

I have had 2 MRI's done .. one of the spine and the other of the brain - all in the clear.

while one says its cervical spondylosis, the other says that its a frozen shoulder. ENT's have not disgnosed any infection in the ear .

The bottom line is i am in contant pain in my ear.. almost like the pain one feels when flying. There is also a ringing noise that i experience sometimes . I am in discomfort and can barely sleep as well.

Am many medicines down - vertin, meftal 500, ziffy .. u name it.  

I have a very outgoing pleasurable personality and do not suffer from depression at all.

Can u please help me and advise what i can do to rid myself of the ear ache and is it really a symptom of cervival spondylosis?  Any exercises that i can do? .. any further investigations required??

Please help.. Thanks !

Cervical spondylosis can cause referred pain in the ear. This is more common in the elderly age group. There is general tenderness around and behind the ear.
I would suggest you to undergo physiotherapy under a trained instructor and take oral anti-inflammatory medications like Motrin for relief.

Keep us posted and let us know if you need more information.
I think you have genticulate nueralgia or otalgia. I have most of the symptoms that you describe and have had them now for about 3 years. I went from doctor to doctor with no relief. I now take a combination of seizure medications and hydrocodone just to get through the day. I hope you start feeling better soon. Tell your nuerologist you think it my be a damaged or diseased nerve coming from you ear. Its a branch of the trigeminal nerve.