Neurology Community
is spinal stenosis a permenant conditon

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

is spinal stenosis a permenant conditon

i have been diaganosied with cervical spinal stenosis cervical artritis and a cervical ruptured disc,symptons are pain severe in my neck and shoulder,severe migraines.weakness in my left arm numbness in  both thumbs, and in my two first fingers and pinkies,my balance is getting worse and my use of my hands are clumsy what am i l;ooking forward to as far as treatment and how long will i be off and will i be able to return to work

This discussion is related to Alternative pain treatments and lifestyle changes after anterior cervical fusion.