is this the start of bulbar ALS?
Hi, I'm a previously healthy 19 year old of Indian descent, recently I have been going through a period of health anxiety with wide and varied symptoms. I have had CT and MRI scans done of my head, both came back clear. My bloodwork and blood pressure are normal and I am sedentary and slightly obese but have normal blood pressure. An EMG performed of my left and right hands and arms came back clear except for mild polyphasia in the left first dorsal interosseous.

However, the right side of my tongue feels "thick" and I'm having trouble pronouncing "th" sounds but no trouble with velar and lingual sounds. I am not having slurred speech or swallowing difficulty (yet?) I'm also having what appear to be tongue fasciculations. My tongue was not EMG'd so I'm beginning to get worried. I've had fasciculations all my life, but recently they seem to be more frequent in varied places in my body, and I've only noticed the tongue fasciculations now.

Could this be the start of bulbar ALS? No one in my family has ever had ALS.  I understand that ALS is rare in teenagers and bulbar is even rarer but I don't know how to explain these symptoms. Should I ask my neurologist to EMG my tongue? If so, when? If this actually is the start of bulbar ALS, when should I expect swallowing difficulty and noticeably slurred speech to appear?

Thanks in advance.
This doesn't sound like any ALS in my opinion.  

Any history of anxiety?  You sound extremely anxious and worried about everything.