itchy bumpy pin feeling
For a few years now I have been having an really itchy feeling all over my body pretty much but mainly my arms, back and chest. Whenever I workout or just working at work it starts. It has even happen while i was just sitting down watching tv. I tried change the soap I use and food I eat but no luck. I been to a few doctors over the years and nobody can seem to tell me what it is that's causing it. If anyone can help me out it would be very much appericated.
I had a similar problem a few years back and tried all the things you mentioned.  Working in a clinic I even tried a few other common tricks we have up our sleeve for things like this.  So what worked? the one soap I didn't think about.  Laundry soap, think about it,all your clothes have residual soap in them,  when you work out the sweat reactivates to soap making you itch, and where is most of the sweat? Chest, back, and arms. Then when you sit in a chair for a while you are pushing you clothes against the body at all contact points. I had to find a hypo-allergenic laundry soap that did not have any fillers.  Many soaps have fillers which are small abrasives to help scrub the clothes clean.  Once I rewashed everything a couple of times (to get it all out) My itching and rashes went away!  PS-be sure to include washing you bed sheets for the same reason!!!  Life is good now...

Good Luck