kidney
is a 1.46 creatine kidney level real high
I was never told what my actual levels were when I had an acute episode of renal failure or what the normal range is supposed to be.  I did find an article that may help to answer your question.  Well, somewhat, anyway.

http://www.medicinenet.com/creatinine_blood_test/article.htm#tocd
Dear Logan, welcome to the medhelp forum. Creatinine is an indicator of the renal function to filter fluid. It reflects the damage to the kidney’s filtration mechanism, which gets affected by longstanding hypertension or diabetes. Raised value may also indicate dehydration, increased muscle mass causing increased protein breakdown. Normal levels of creatinine in the blood are 0.6 to 1.2 mg per dl in adult males and 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dl in adult females.  These are subject to laboratory variations. If there is any discrepancy, you need to go for more reliable measure of renal function, which is creatinine clearance test. You will need further investigations if renal dysfunction is suspected like scans and renal biopsy. Wish you all the best.
thank you