Neurology Community
knee pain after surgery

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

knee pain after surgery

Two weeks ago I had artho. done on my r knee to fix some tears and arthritis I now have different pain level  8 I asked the dr. about it and he just said that I would basically have to live with it,and eventually have knee replacement done. The knee sometimes gives out on me now.  Do I just have to live with this pain or will it ease up some? It hurts all the time.

This discussion is related to Knee Pain after surgery.
Avatar dr m tn
Chronic arthritis in the initial phase with weight reduction and proper care can delay your pain and reduce problems for the future. Once you have developed arthritis and severe pain and restricted movements only knee replacement with proper physiotherapy will relieve you of all the symptoms. Before going for any surgery it is important for the surgeon to explain you pros and cons, and i hope he might have expained it to you.