lamitcal
I have been taking Lamictal for about 10yrs now.  I usually would only have a seizure once or twice a yr.  In the past month I have had 7 seizures, 5 back to back and then 2 back to back.  The nature of the seizures have changed from before when I was having them.  I have do not know when they will come on.  They have taken away my drivers license.  I was wondering how I can have a low blood level of lamictal when I take my doses every day.  I also take Topamax along with it.  I was also wondering what the maxium dosage for lamictal is?  The neurologist said if I have another one I will have to have a 3rd seizure med.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Repeated convulsions can cause hypoxemia (decreased oxygen) supply to the brain, hence they need to be controlled. Therapy may need to be revised as your doctor suggested. Upto 500 mgs/day is the maximum dosage for lamictal.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.