left arm tremor
Hi. I'm a 30-year-old woman. My left arm/hand suddenly started shaking about a month ago. It would come and go with occasional pain in the left arm around the elbow. The tremor comes usually when I'm doing something -- like working on the computer.
My right arm is fine. I haven't had any serious disease before. I've had shaky hands before temporarily when I felt really hungry or had a lot of coffee, but nothing like this. I also have sweaty hands and feet but I've had it my entire life, so I assume it won't have anything to do with perspiration problems. I do iontophoresis treatments at home with Drionic.
I got MMR and tetanus shot on my left arm several days before the tremor began. Other than that, nothing really unusual... I got married 3 months ago. I'm not pregnant and haven't had weight loss or anything. I haven't been stressed a lot either recently since I quit my job. But I do tend to worry too much when things like this happen :(
I think I should go see a doctor about this if it persists, but before that, could anyone tell me what it could be?
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Your tremors look like a post effect of vaccine shots but need doctor’s evaluation. Therefore, injury at site of injection may cause pinched nerve due to vaccine shot and may be a reason of tremor. Usually, other reason of tremors could be overactive thyroid, parkinsonism disease, alcohol use, certain medications, alkalosis, fatigue, stress, anxiety or a form of panic attack and low blood sugar. Therefore, it is quite essential to thoroughly assess the all possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the answer. I don't have health insurance now. Anyone knows how much I should expect to pay to get my arm checked for pinched nerve or other possibilities? Or if I get private insurance now, would it still cover (even partially) the existing condition? Thank you again.
I have this hand tremor. had an MRI of the brain and neck with no visible abnormalities. Well, actually, the neck MRI shows a bulging disc on the right side, the tremor is of the LEFT hand. The tremor goes away when I sleep... when it is just resting on my lap... and when I wakes up or when having pins and needles in my arm from sleeping on it, the tremor is completely gone. It is mostly apparent when I use it. If I am distracted by something else thinking intensely of, the tremor is gone. It is also suppressed if and when I have a couple of drinks. I had an EMG of my arm which shows that all nerve and muscles in my arm are okay. We had that done because I also have fragments of a bullet lodged in my upper left arm and we thought that could be the cause. A neurologist said no, because the EMG on my arm turned out okay. The EMG shows a course tremor with frequency of 10 Hz. Blood work also turned out ok.
Could it be early signs of Parkisons?  I have left arm and hand tremors also, mind is a violent shake of the hand for a few seconds than it's ok.  Before the hand tremors I had horrible balance for 2 1/2 years that would last for 3 months than the balance would go away for about 28 days than the balance problem would come back again for another 3 months, that cycle went on for 2 1/2 years now, I have the tremors in the left arm and hand not all the time but 4 times a week with the tremors all day long on and off.  I do not have the balance problem, I'm hoping it went away but I'm not sure if it will come back, this is the longest that I do not have the balance problem 54 days with no balance issues.  Now I developed this tremor.  My husband tells me that he saw my head shake a few times.  Take Care.