left foot vibration
I see many people post with this same complaint.  Just today my left foot began "vibrating".  It doesn't matter if I'm standing or if I'm sitting.  What could be the reasons?  It sounds like many have this problem and yet no one has an answer to what causes it.  
ive been having a vibrating sensation in my heel,it started  a week ago.its driving me mad every two seconds,the only time it stops is when im walking the worst time is trying to get some sleep at night
I'm a 47 year old Male.  6'2" about 245 pounds.
I am glad a found this website because my left foot started vibrating 2 days ago.  Specifically the vibration is located on the outer blade of the left foot, mid-way between the toes and heel.
It is just like what so many of you describe a cell phone type vibration that lasts about a second with 3 second intervals.
I can't think of anything that triggered the vibration but I too have a bad disc in my lower back, but my back does not appear to be bothering me at all currently.
I am going to try some vitamin B12 supplements as well as the described therapy of placing my foot up against a wall and massaging with tiger balm.