left jaw pain and numbness
For about a month and a half i ahve been gettin pain and numbness in my left jaw. It goes away and comes back at just random times...but mainly have it while i use the computer. Like many other americans i do not got insurance and cannot just go get checked out.I smoke marijauna and thast it i just wanna make sure this isnt some sort of cancer or anything like it..
May be TMJ.  You may be clenching your jaw when you're on the computer.  Try holding a pencil between your front teeth - not sideways, sticking out like a joint.  This prevents the jaw from clenching too much.  If it works, your dentist should be able to help, even if he just replaces the pencil with the proper device.
it goes away for a lil bit when i do that but still got the pain and numbness... its now startin to almost feel like its goin into my lower teeth. Pain is mostly in the joint, there are what feels like 3 large veins that wernt there befor or wernt this big any cause for concern?