legs feel like on fire
The front part of my legs from my knees to hips feel like they are on fire.  Happens mostly at night but is beginning to be more frequent during the day.  I have been to neurologist and had an MRI & MS tests but he found nothing.  This has been happening for several years and is getting more intense and frequent.  Not sure what to do next.
Numbness, burning and tingling are abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your hands, feet, arms, or legs.

Many causes of burning sensation in the leg are there. These include injury to the back or spinal cord, Lack of blood supply to the legs as a result of plaque formation in the blood vessels, diabetes, stroke, multiple sclerosis and underactive thyroid. Abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body and a lack of vitamin B12 can also cause tingling in the knee and legs.

You can take multivitamins for some time. Also get your blood sugar tested.

My opinion is to get yourself examined by a neurologist. After confirmatory diagnosis only, treatment can be started.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.