Neurology Expert Forum
lesi injections

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

lesi injections
My doctor has recommended that I have this test.  He tells me there is nothing he can do for the pain in my left leg from the hip to my knee.  It is so terrible sometime that I must be in a wheel chair.  It appears to be a muscle spasm to me.  I have muscles spasm all the time in different places.  I usually use wet heat.  I can not take any medication because of ulcer.  I want to know what the lesi test will do for me.
Dear Bassaraba:

I am unfamiliar with the "lesi injections".  Could you please give me the actual name of the lesi (?) medication.  I might know the medication by the generic name or chemical name.

CCF Neuro MD
A related discussion, What is LESI test was started.
A related discussion, what are side effects of L E S I inject. in back was started.