libido boosters for elpileptic
hi, i was just wondering if there are any safe libido boosters for me. i am on keppra and acutane for my acne. i do think that the keppra has effected my sex drive. i resently talked to my neoro about Horny Goag Weed and he said active substance Icariin in animal studies has caused kidney and liver damage, and warning labels of the major brands specifically not to use in patients with seizures. and since it is herbal it is not approved by the fda and doesnt have much data on the do experiments and stuff like that on it. there is no documented side effects of it also. the liver things also makes me think about it with acutane.
he told me that he wasnt sure about it and he couldnt recomend it to me.

just wondering if there are any safe libido boosters or just if i can see anything or anyone besides for always havung to go to my doctors about if i can take curtain suppliments?

Thanks for writing in.
Naturally occurring herbs like ginseng, bee pollen, wild oats, and amino acid L-Arginine are known libido boosters. Please check with your doctor before starting any herbal supplements.

Take care!