lightheaded, numbness and tingling, and tightness in chest
I am 47 and until 2 weeks ago was very healthy. Only July 6, I was doing my normal exercise bike routine when I started to feel some numbness in my left arm. I stopped riding the bike and went to work. About an hour later, it felt like all of the blood rushed out of my body. I was lightheaded, had numbness and tingling in all of my limbs, and tightness in my chest. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital and they did a bunch of tests including a stress test and found nothing. I then took a week off from exercising while on vacation. The morning after I returned, I went back to the exercise bike and the same thing happened, only the attach came on faster this time (was taken from the locker room to the hospital). More tests, including more blood tests, CT scans, and MRIs of my neck, head, arteries. The only thing they found was cervical spinal stenosis, but no one seems to think that is the explanation. Since I left the hospital the second time, I have had several more attacks even though I have not been exercising. Some even occur when I am asleep. They can last as long as 6 hours or more. I never feel completely better anymore (always at least slightly lightheaded and weak and numb in my limbs). Am desperate for any possible explanation since I can not really function in this condition. Any one have any ideas?
Did you get a Cardiac workup?  Sounds possibility Cardiac in my opinion or cardiovascular.  
That was our first thought too. However, we have had all of the tests done and nothing appears wrong. I am on a 30-day heart monitor right now just to make sure, but no one expects that this will find anything new. The doctors have pretty much ruled out cardiovascular problems as the cause.

Thanks for the suggestion.
You've had an Echo and a Stress test done?
Yes, they did both of those. They also checked blood enzymes, etc. It is also interesting that during the attacks, my heart rate and blood pressure remain in the normal range (not high or low). Many people with my symptoms see changes in one or both of these during attacks but that is not the case for me.
Pinched nerve.  Go to the chiropractor.  Same thing happened to me.