Neurology Community
lightheadedness from lights

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

lightheadedness from lights

I do not know what causes this, but when I am in a large store, the lights bother me to the point where I almost pass out.  I get so dizzy!  I can barely drive any more in the daylight, and at night, the other cars headlights greatly affect my steadiness.
Well - I am always bothered when someone complains of light sensitivity

I am reluctant to syggest you go to "general quarters", however light sensitivity is a hallmark of a developing bleed within the brain and both an MRI and a dye-contrast MRA are indicated. It is often a pre-cursor of a full-blown stroke

This may not be the case, and I don't want to get you frightened, but you require such an evaluation as of yesterday.