Neurology Community
like pimple on thighs

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

like pimple on thighs

Respected Doctor.I am working in Kuwait.I am working in sanitary ware company as Sales rap.I have to walk a lot.But since one week I am having problem. Please do help me I am feeling shy to go to Doctor.Its on my right thigh its realy painful since I am little heavy.When my thighs rub together when I walk it pain lot.Its like big pimple brownish color it can burst but I am afraid it should not be a case of spec tic later.Please do send me some remeady.

Thanks & regards
Tags: pimples
I had a friend that had a dreadful looking pimple in a private area, and it was from chaffing and rubbing, his clothing was damp and was kind of jammed against the area for a couple days.  The spot was reddish, though, not brown like yours, but he is a Caucasian person.  The pimple was large and very painful for him.  

Anyway, he cleaned it with Hydrogen Peroxide on a damp tissue, and then he applied KY Jelly all over the entire area, and within 24 hours, the pimple thing broke open all by itself, a little blood drained out, and after another cleaning and application of the KY Jelly, it totally went away.  So, maybe that will work for you.  

Those products should be available at most grocery stores or a pharmacy, or just any place that sells bandaids and healing creams.  KY Jelly comes in a tube or a plastic bottle (get the plain kind), and it's not medicated and does not contain any irritants in it; rather, it is a soothing water-soluble light jelly, used on places that are dry and chaffed, to make it slippery, and it should allow your pimple to "relax" and recover, and then break open on its own and drain.  The Hydrogen Peroxide is simply a disinfectant, people pour it on wounds or scratches, and it kind of bubbles up and pulls out infection.  It's liquid and comes in a brown plastic bottle.

Otherwise, if it's not just a chaffing pimple, and since it's brown in color, it might be a tick that got on there, or even a spider bite, in which case you need to go to a doctor or hospital as soon as you can, and have them look at it and treat it, because some ticks and spiders carry poison in their bite, and some of them can actually make a person very ill.