Neurology Expert Forum
loss of blood flow to extremities????
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

loss of blood flow to extremities????

What does this mean? My husband and I drove 2 1/2 hours to a wedding, when i got to the motel and took off my shoes, my left
big toe  was pure yellow, the re was no blood flow in my toe,
and I could not feel anything. My toe felt cold and dead!!!
I put my toe in warm water and moved it and rubbed it to get the circulation to come back. I could actually see the blood going back into my toe. It too me  a long while to get this done!!!

Now, its my left finger!! I was doing housework yesterday,
i reached up to  touch my face and my finger felt COLD!  I looked at it and it was yellow, all the blood flood gone... the exact same as my toe..  this time the  feeling and glood flow came back , but my fingertip is still cold, and feels funny????

This is Not the sensation  I have when your hands of feet fall alseep,  I dont even know it happening!!  It just does.

I cant think of a thing, I had 2 back surgeries in 97,  and I smoke.  I am retraining in a new job in computers and sit alot.

something!!!! is cutting off my circulation to my extremities.
I think?

Please , would appreciate advice.

thanks

TM