Neurology Community
low blood pressure

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

low blood pressure

what medical problems could cause low blood pressure. i and very weak and have painand numbness, doctors think i must be describing nerve problems but i think some of the painis coming from veins. i haves so many symptoms even with themetro amd midodrine i feel are causing pain and weakness, i have many undiagnosed symptoms i feel like icould die before anyone believes me. they are only going to do another table tilt i am so sick is there a way i can be in the hospital somewhere before die of this weakness.would rockchester do thisfor me.
Have they checked your adrenal glands? That could cause low blood pressure and pain plus a host of other symptoms.
I have low blood pressure as well and have seen several doctors about it. they act as if it isn't anything..they did their run of the mill tests, but found nothing and sent me on my way. My b/p runs 90/60 and goes down to 80/50. i feel like crap, but the doctors seem to blow me off. I hope you get to the bottom of your problem....it's been a couple years and I've gotten nowhere.
Can you tell me what causes your low blood pressure, as mine is high and I'd like to stop taking medication. Increasing blood pressure is easy (salt, sugar, no exercise) but going the other way is hard.
nobody knows whats causing it which is what is so frustrating. Nothing seems to raise mine....I'm going back for a hundredth opinion on the 19th.
I was diagnosed with Primary Amyloidosis earlier this year. Symptoms included low pressure upon standing 60/40. I would pass out quite often if not careful. Other symptoms include GI track problems, sexual problems, weight loss.

I was sick for almost 6 months before i was diagnosed, i was on deaths door and in hospital for 3 weeks prior to my diagnosis. Nobody even considered amyloid until i was transfered to Boston Medical Center in the third week.

Ive been on Chemo for almost 5 months now and the disease is getting under control. But the damage has been done to my autonomic nervous system and it will be a long waiting game to see if the body can heal itself.

HELO IM   ALSO HAVE LOW BLOOD  PRESURE BUT  SOME TIME  IT WAS  115/70 BUT  CONTINUE  PAIN IN LEFT  SIDE BUT  BODY  IS  NORMAL NO  DIZZINESS  BUT   HAVE COUGH  ECG  REPORT IS NORMAL  I  DONT NO  WHAT  IS  GOING  ON  PLEASE  SUGGEST ME  WHAT IS TTHE  REAL  PROBLEM