lower arm discomfort
I'm trying to figure out what might be wrong with me and if I need to see a doctor.  For several years, I have experienced tingling and discomfort in both my lower arms.  It has gotten more frequent lately, and especially bothers me at night when I am laying down, or if I have my arms bent to do something like hold a book.  It has bothered me several nights in a row and even prevented me from sleeping.  It occurs more often on my right side between my elbow and wrist.  I have tried lying flat and not on either arm, but that no longer seems to help.  Is there any way to help relieve the pain at night and should I see a doctor?  What could be the possible causes?  Any advice would be great.
I have some problems with my legs tingling and sometimes cramping up when I'm
lying in bed at night.  Someone told me about taking 2 Alka-Seltzer before I go to
bed, and stange as it is, it seems to be helping me.  I don't take them every night but
2-3 times a week.