lumbar herniated disc
iv been having severe abdominal pain for 3 years gas bloating feeling of having to go to the bathroom all the time and bladder pressure then came erectile dysfunction followed by pain going down my legs and now back pain finally after all this time and 25 doctors they figured out that my herniated discs are causing my problems L4-L5 L5-S1,my question is has anybody ever had this problem related to a herniated disc and what surgical procedures are the best to treat this problem and will everything go back to normal,this problem started when i was 25 in 2005 now im 28 2008 very frustrated
Your posture while working is very important.The way you sleep, sit in a chair, while driving and footwear should be perfectly suited to you. If you start getting back problems and your symptoms do not get corrected by conservative treatment(medicines) the option you have is surgery. Any orthopaedic surgery requires physiotherapy and commitment and if you are ready then you will get back most of the functions slowly. Consult a good neurologist/Orthopaedician. Take care!