miagraine/stroke symtoms
I have had a slight to heavy heachache consdtantly and today a miagrain, got up and moved and very dizzy seeing spots had to lye down to get a sence of where I was at and than my face left side was tingling and numb?I have had mri/ blood work and everything seems to come back normal, I have constant neck and head pain. can you help me to understand...
Hi there. There are many possibilities for a headache and need to be considered one by one. consult a physician for checking hypertension, refraction error, migraines or cluster headaches, intracranial pathology like tumors, cysts, aneurysm etc. any cervical spine pathology like degenerative disc disease, spondylosis and prolapsed disc.  Dizziness, seeing spots and tingling and numbness could be due to aura associated with migraines, postural hypotension and other cardiac pathology like hypo or hypertension, cardiomyopathy, thrombus or emboli brain. You need to try behavioral therapy, stress relieving measures, salt restricted diet, low fat, regular exercise, MRI spine and head, etc. this should reveal the pathology and treatment would involve measures and drugs relevant to the diagnosis. Take care.