migraine headaches & bumps all over head
For over a year I have been getting these bumps all over my forehead and scalp and ear lobes. They are like swollen places on my head, little ones all over. When this happens, my skin feels irritated and itchy. I also frequently get migraines (about once a week or so) and they last from 1-3 days. I noticed this time that when I got the migraine I also got the swelling all over my head & ears. Is this something that I should have checked out by a physician? It has been happening so long and now I am getting concerned. I thought the bumps were an allergic reaction. I have switched shampoos, makeup, and even quit smoking. It is still happening, though, and I don't know what to do.
I don't know if this would relate at all but I also had a head injury about 3 years ago that I never had checked out.  
Thanks for your help!!
Just my ideas, but could also be a fungus type thing, which can come from all sorts of sources, I think ringworm is an example of that type of thing.  Feather pillows is another idea.  I read what you eliminated for allergy, assume you also changed soap and lotions, threw out your comb and brush and got new ones.  One time I ate some shellfish when I was younger, and I broke out like that, so could even be food.  

Other people here might know about head injury and problems arising from that.  Even could be toxin from medications or liver/kidney filtering problems.  I reckon you need to visit your general family doctor on this one, so many variables.