Neurology Community
migraines, seizures, and finger shakings

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

just know i take vitamins, and keep myself well hydrated. i am not taking any drugs except for ibuprofen and once in awhile alcohol(but very rarely. so about a year and a half ago from now was when i had my first migraine. nothing unusual. i then realized i was getting a migraine once a month around the same time which i was ok with, easy to track. until 3 months later i got a migraine and then a seizure. i was transported to the hospital, and they gave me pills for the migraine and whatever for the seizure and an iv. they basically said i had to ingest some drug cause nothings wrong with me. well now the migraines came more frequently at least 3 times a month and once in awhile i would get seizure. but now they have calmed down quite a bit for the 2 months or so. but now ive noticed ive been sleeping more and unable to do as much work as i use too. then today, i was having cold sweat and for about two hours my right ring and pinky fingers was shaking. ive been to two hospitals where they both say nothing is wrong and since i have no insurance they wont do much and i am unable to go to a neurologist like my mama tells me to do. i know i can't get a definite answer on here and i need to get looked at but was hoping to get some ideas from someone whose gone threw this or has an idea of what it could be or what could help since i don't know when ill be able to afford or even get looked at by a doctor/neurologist.(oh and idk how much this will relate to this whole thing but ive been a bit more moodier than usual also)
Welcome to the MedHelp Neurology forum

Without a doubt, you need to be under the care of a doctor on a regular basis.  There is not a free or low cost clinic in your area? Or a charity/church that would help?  Maybe there is a friend you could enlist to make calls to find out what might be available for funds. A county/city social worker is a good place to start.

Did the medications that were given to you help the migraines?

i know i do, and im saving up any spare money i can find too afford it, but like i said ive been to two hospitals andi still have a hospital bill to pay for being told nothings wrong. the free clinic in my area said they can't do cat scans and what ever else i need or something of the sort. and any other places ask for medical insurance otherwise i don't an appointment. ill have to look into all the other stuff suggested. and the medications helped the migraine, but i can use regular pills at a local pharmacy to get rid of them still, it takes about an hour but it still helps rid them.