migrating leg pain, stomach pain
My 7 year old cannot get a diagnosis. We're seeing our millionth doc. in 2 weeks, and it's starting to look as if she's going to written off. No one can find what's wrong. She was diagnosed and cured of Lyme last winter (I know all about Lyme, and believe me, we threw enough antibiotics at her to cure the whole block, I've had it and my husband also). Since this Nov. she has missed 2 months of school due to pain in her legs that starts either on the soles and goes up, or in her hips and goes down. She'll be sick for 2-4 weeks, then fine for 2 weeks, then sick again. Feels terrible, usually has a stomach ache, occasional headache. Rheumatologist is referring us to neurologist, for "peripheral neuropathy" Caused by what?
Lupus and other autoimmune have all but been ruled out. Celiac has been mentioned. Has had $$$$ worth of blood tests done.
Do I take her to a children's hospital in NYC? I know she's not "faking it" but its getting harder and harder to keep it together.