moving headaches?
There not really headaches, but minor discomforts that move around my brain.  Usually stays up front, I am been having  a lot of anxiety lately and was wondering what could be causing this?  I don't seem to have any symptoms of a brain tumor, but thought it needed to be posted here.  Also they feel kinda cold in my head.

I just thought of a way to describe it, it is like a thunderstorm in my head with random bouts of the feeling happening like a thunderstorm with lightning striking everywhere.  They don't hurt and are not very sever, but they do  cause me concern and feel weird.  
I am going to make an appointment with my GP to see what he thinks.
well, my doc said it was a sinus infection and put me on anti biotics, that was in February.  I now am having pain behind my eyes (I know probably sinuses) but I just started having pain in my forehead.  I is real quick and only lasts about 1 or 2 second but sometimes is pretty intense.  Nothing debilitating but definitely more noticeable.  What could these be?
Hi and welcome to forum....

I am glad you went to your GP.  Sinusitis can be very painful and cause pain in many different areas of your head such as your forehead, temples, under your eyes on your face.  Also there is maxillary sinusitis which causes pain in your jaw area with swelling.

It does sound like sinusitis.  Sometimes it can take a couple courses of antibiotic treatment to get it under control.  Sometimes even viral infections as well can cause head symptoms.

I would go back to your family doctor again and explain you are having these symptoms again.  I have a friend whose daughter has chronic sinusitis all the time.  

If you continue to have problems, I would think about maybe seeing an ENT (ear, nose and throat) physician instead of your family doctor at that point.

Hope you feel better soon....

terri