Aa
A
A
Close
mri report
1st mri -  05  r/o ms ****what does this all  mean ??? small focus of abnormal signal in right trmporal lobe - multiple tiny cocal area of t2 signal in cerebral white matter.  non-specific finding, could represent ms. 1st mri
there is a subtle area of increase in the medial aspect of right temporal lobe.  best seen on t1 axial images abd measures approx a centimeter in max dimesion. significates of lesion is uncertain and therefore a short interval followup is recommended with a repeat of mri... also mild mucoperiosteal thickening is noted in ethmoid sinuses.

2nd mri - 08  non specific subcentimeter right anterior temporal subcortical non enchancing lesions.  small subcentermeter non-specific focus of abnormal signal in right anteriot temporal subcortical white matter,axial image # 12 this is uncertain significant and / or etiology.  Evaulation is somewhat limited on non-high field mr system for a small subcentimeter lesion. short term followup 8-10 wks shld be performed on high field systen nt open mri. clinical correlation is recommended.  
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
620923 tn?1452919248
Hi...I am not a dr, but it appears u may be undergoing testing for MS?.....it also appears that there may be a leison....
I believe they will be doing another MRI in approx 2 months....the results r not conclusive because the ability of the MRI- did u have an open air MRI?
This may mean ur next one will be in a conventional MRI because it is stronger and they will be able to see a closer veiw of some small leisons.
Leisons could be a result of an injury or migraine headaches.....when they continue to multiply it is a sign of MS.

Again I am not a dr and u did not mention y u had the MRI.

Good luck
post an update!!

"selma"
Comment
Cancel
620923 tn?1452919248
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources