mri report
1st mri -  05  r/o ms ****what does this all  mean ??? small focus of abnormal signal in right trmporal lobe - multiple tiny cocal area of t2 signal in cerebral white matter.  non-specific finding, could represent ms. 1st mri
there is a subtle area of increase in the medial aspect of right temporal lobe.  best seen on t1 axial images abd measures approx a centimeter in max dimesion. significates of lesion is uncertain and therefore a short interval followup is recommended with a repeat of mri... also mild mucoperiosteal thickening is noted in ethmoid sinuses.

2nd mri - 08  non specific subcentimeter right anterior temporal subcortical non enchancing lesions.  small subcentermeter non-specific focus of abnormal signal in right anteriot temporal subcortical white matter,axial image # 12 this is uncertain significant and / or etiology.  Evaulation is somewhat limited on non-high field mr system for a small subcentimeter lesion. short term followup 8-10 wks shld be performed on high field systen nt open mri. clinical correlation is recommended.  
Hi...I am not a dr, but it appears u may be undergoing testing for MS?.....it also appears that there may be a leison....
I believe they will be doing another MRI in approx 2 months....the results r not conclusive because the ability of the MRI- did u have an open air MRI?
This may mean ur next one will be in a conventional MRI because it is stronger and they will be able to see a closer veiw of some small leisons.
Leisons could be a result of an injury or migraine headaches.....when they continue to multiply it is a sign of MS.

Again I am not a dr and u did not mention y u had the MRI.

Good luck
post an update!!

"selma"