muscle tension/fuzzy head
I have been having increasing problems with muscle tension in my shoulders and neck. As a result it makes me feel very fuzzy headed...like I can't focus on anything. At times I even feel like I am going to pass out. To the point I break out in a sweat and things start spinning. I also have trouble with dizziness when my muscles are tight. I feel like the blood flow to my brain is interupted when my muscles are tight. Does this make sense? All of these issues occur daily and interfere with my daily activities. Muscle relaxers do nothing, but knock me out. I have been started on Verapamil for possibility of atypical migraines w/ no change in symptoms. Does anyone know of any correlation between muscle tightness and interupted blod flow or other neurologic symptoms? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
i experience muscle tightness like you stated due to anxiety.. Mine comes and goes. I have been on med for anxiety and stress for 5 years now. I am guessing that my muscle tightness is anxiety related. Does yours have to do with that? When you push on your neck muscles do they hurt? I am wondering if this can cause damage to the muscles long term?
Hi, It is better to see an neurophysician and a orthopedician for better relief of pain as muscle relaxants are not working for you. Stress has to be looked in. Some physical therapy/massage, hot packs and lot of oral liquids will be of help. Relax and take care.
It sounds like it is a dehydration issue.  Do you drink a lot of coffee or soda? You may have a vitamin/mineral deficiency. Have your bloodwork done to see if you have low iron, vitamin d levels and drink water.
do u guys have any answers yet ?