Neurology Community
muscle twitching, goosebumps in localized area, crawling sensation, tin...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

muscle twitching, goosebumps in localized area, crawling sensation, tingling

I am 33 I have muscle twitching every where all day-- in all areas- stomach, sides,back, face, etcc...  I also get crawling sensations in my skin, also when I have that crawling sensation Ill get goosebumps in the area that has the crawling sensation, I also experience tingling in hands and in feet as if they are going numb then I have to quit what im doing- the way im sitting or holding my phone so the tingling/numbness sensation will go away, I also experience heart palpatations that take my breath away, at times excess salavation-- as if I were pregnant, and recently heart burn. But my main issues are the tingling, twitches etcc... I get twitches all day everyday. The other day I worked in the yard and was holding cutting equipment and when I was done my right arm was shaking really bad because of the weight of the equipment and I dont mean little shaking but alot--- any help out there??