muscle twitching, goosebumps in localized area, crawling sensation, tingling
I am 33 I have muscle twitching every where all day-- in all areas- stomach, sides,back, face, etcc...  I also get crawling sensations in my skin, also when I have that crawling sensation Ill get goosebumps in the area that has the crawling sensation, I also experience tingling in hands and in feet as if they are going numb then I have to quit what im doing- the way im sitting or holding my phone so the tingling/numbness sensation will go away, I also experience heart palpatations that take my breath away, at times excess salavation-- as if I were pregnant, and recently heart burn. But my main issues are the tingling, twitches etcc... I get twitches all day everyday. The other day I worked in the yard and was holding cutting equipment and when I was done my right arm was shaking really bad because of the weight of the equipment and I dont mean little shaking but alot--- any help out there??
Hi there
The muscle twitching sounds like myoclonus to me. Myoclonus is usually a symptom of something else but sometimes it can be a problem on it's own, then it's termed essential myoclonus. The crawling/tingling sensation could be something called fasciculations. Basically it's like something is crawling under your skin, others say it feels like you are having little twitches under your skin. It could be that you have some sort of movement disorder. I would suggest that you go see a neurologist so that they can run the appropriate tests to see if there is a more sinister underlying issue.
Take care and good luck