my daughter cries and I don't know whi
Please help I can't help my daughter she won't speak and I don't know what to do.i have smoked some weed I know it's not the answer lassie is losing her youngest son please give us some help we certainly need it. Any prayers words of comfort would be extremely helpful. ......James
Hi!

Illness can happen to us and our loved ones at any time in life. It has nothing to do with if you have done bad things to deserve it or not. It just happens. So don't blame yourself.

You should go to a professional you can talk to, like a psychiatrist or doctor. You are experiencing some tough times and you need guidance through it. It is also very important that you can sleep. If we can not sleep our brains start to play tricks on us after just a few days. You must get help to sleep. Weed can help but a doctor can give you better and less harmful things.

So you need help to sleep and be as strong as possible so that you can offer the love and stability that your family needs right now.

Take care!