my CT scan and found possible low lying Cerebella tonsil & crowded Foramen magnum?
Okay so please help me .. I went blind a few times for like 2,3, to 5 minutes at a time in both or sometimes one eye ..Dr gave me a CT scan and found possible low lying Cerebella tonsil & crowded Foramen magnum ...What could that be? They want me to do a mri and gave me  Pamelor 10mg but i dont have migraines he said i did but i get headaches but not ones to cry over.. can anyone clarify what this could be .. i did research and found a connection to my scolliosis of spine but i did not really understand it.. im confuse
Hi...what u r describing is called chiari malformation.

With chiari u can get both migraine HA's and HA's from the chiari.....ur scoliosis can also be due to another related condition called tethered cord.

Chiari can go yrs b4 the symptoms bcome too much....sometimes bcuz chiari is congetnital we the patient is unaware of the symptoms bcuz we accept alot of it as normal aches and pains.

I invite u to join the chiari forum here on MedHelp......

"selma"