my head feels heavy dizzy and shaking sometimes
I've been a bit stressed out lately and i feel that my whole body is shaking and a specially my head it feels heavy,dizzy and if it's moving sides, am very worried if it's head tumor, i been to the doctor and he said is anxiety and depression and nothing else, he gave me some tablets for anti depression but they made me worse,very sleepy and very shaky, so i stopped  taking them, then i went back to the doctor  after 2 weeks and asked him to refer me for head scan and he said no cos you getting paranoid now with this scans and blood tests. i had some blood test cople months ago and they came normal, now am very worried and don't know what to do, please help. Thank you!
Stay away from antidepressants.See a nutrionists and check your vitamin and mineral levels. I had the same issues and adding the right vitamins and diet changes made a huge difference. Remember ssri,s deplete your body in huge ways. I was on them .They are poison in my opinion.