myocarditis?
I have been experiencing a set of symptoms like palpitaions, bloating in the abdomen, shortness of breath on exercise, etc, which could indicate dysautonomia as well as myocarditis. How is one to distinguish between the two?
Thanks,
Malan
Hi Malan!
Your symptoms could be due to anemia, low or high blood pressure, severe acidity, Crohn’s, diabetes, thyroid problems, coronary artery disease, drinking too much tea or coffee and due to many other reasons including those sited by you. To distinguish between them a doctor will have to clinically examine you and run some tests. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thank you very much, doctor, for the post. It gets more confusing, and I think I better get a check up done, as you suggest.
Regards,
Malan