mysterious moving arm pain
I have this mysterious dull aching pain moving slowly from place to place in my left arm.  It started in my upper outside shoulder for a couple of days, then moved to my bicep for a day, then to the lower arm on the top side, then to my tricep, then to the inside of my lower arm , then to my wrist and back to my upper arm.  The pain is a dull very uncomfortable ACHE, not sharp. This has been going on for about a week and a half.  Yesterday it didn't bother me until late afternoon, and went away in a couple of hours.  It wasn't bothering me this morning until I got up and started moving around and now it has started again in my upper arm.. If I hold it really still, it will go away in 15 minutes or so, but sometimes start back when I begin moving around again.  

I am a 62 year old male, small and thin, 5' 4" tall, 120 pounds and in excellent health and very active and hyper.

HELP ???

This discussion is related to Mysterious Arm Pain.
I HAVE THIS TOO! Did you ever find out what causes it and how to fix it?