Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
neck and shoulder
I have pain on my left side of my neck, it hurts so bad sometimes it makes my ear hurt and feel plugged and I feel sick to my stomach. It makes my arm ache. I also have a pinching in the middle of my back on the left side. It gets worse when I pick things up, drive, look down for long periods of time,etc. Please help me. I have had an MRI and I have a few bulging disc's but the Dr. says it's nothing to be concerned about. Please help me, I don't know what is wrong.
Cancel
3 Answers
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi Twig,

Your symptoms are due to cervical spondylosis. This condition in majority of patients improve with analgesic anti-inlammatory drugs (ibuprofen etc.), physiotherapy, hot fermentation and life style modification.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Are you saying I may get releif from getting a message? This has been going on for about 2 years. When I try to sit up straight and put my head back it does not seem to help. If I keep doind this on a daily basis, do you think it will improve? What about the pinching in the middle of my back. Is this something you think will go away or will I have a problem the rest of my life? I know what you say is only your opinion, but I am so glad that someone is listening to me instead of telling me it's all in my head. Thanks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
hi twig, try putting cervical collar,it will help you a lot.Also,please avoid pillow or have a flat pillow during sleep.Physiotherapy for a week or so is quite helpful too. Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank