neck and shoulder
I have pain on my left side of my neck, it hurts so bad sometimes it makes my ear hurt and feel plugged and I feel sick to my stomach. It makes my arm ache. I also have a pinching in the middle of my back on the left side. It gets worse when I pick things up, drive, look down for long periods of time,etc. Please help me. I have had an MRI and I have a few bulging disc's but the Dr. says it's nothing to be concerned about. Please help me, I don't know what is wrong.
Hi Twig,

Your symptoms are due to cervical spondylosis. This condition in majority of patients improve with analgesic anti-inlammatory drugs (ibuprofen etc.), physiotherapy, hot fermentation and life style modification.
Are you saying I may get releif from getting a message? This has been going on for about 2 years. When I try to sit up straight and put my head back it does not seem to help. If I keep doind this on a daily basis, do you think it will improve? What about the pinching in the middle of my back. Is this something you think will go away or will I have a problem the rest of my life? I know what you say is only your opinion, but I am so glad that someone is listening to me instead of telling me it's all in my head. Thanks.
hi twig, try putting cervical collar,it will help you a lot.Also,please avoid pillow or have a flat pillow during sleep.Physiotherapy for a week or so is quite helpful too. Take care!