neck fusion
I had neck fusion of C4-5,5-6,6-7 two months ago and have had no relief from the nerve pain in my right arm.  How long does it take to start seeing some relief.  Should I be taking vicodin very 4 hours round the clock to help?
I too had my neck fused from c-3 thru c-7 in 3 different surgeries,and I still had alot of pain after my 3rd one so the dr. kept saying I'm still healing and it could take up to a year before I feel better,well 14 months went by and I still was in alot of pain so I had another  MRI done and the dr said I never healed from my last surgery so they did a posterior cervical fusion on 12-22-09 so its only been 7 weeks I'm still sore and I don't do too much around the house but I feel like I'm getting better.I don't know how long ago your surgery was but give it time and take it easy don't over do it or you will end up like me, and having the post op. was more painful then the 3 surgeries I had put together.good luck!