Neurology Community
neck pain and headache and left eye pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

i was suffered with the pain at neck and left side of head and behind the left eye from one year.that to i was suffered with social anxiety disorder from  6 years.i am having the pain at eye and head throught the day.and also watering at my left eye if strained.so please suggest me how to decrease my pain.  
Avatar dr m tn
The causes of headache, neck pain, pain behind the eye and watering of the eye could be due to Sinusitis and Cluster headaches. Please consult a physician and go for X ray of the paranasal sinuses to find out if there is a cause related to the sinuses. Please go for a CT scan of the head and consult a neurologist to rule out brain or Optic nerve related condition.  Please consult a neurologist and eye specialist for opinion. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!