Aa
A
A
Close
nerve buzzing in groin area
For the last several nights I have been kept awake for several hours from a buzzing sensation every 5-10 seconds in my upper left thigh/groin area.  I do not have this during the day - only at night and only after I have been laying down for a few minutes.  I have no back pain and have tried sleeping in several different positions to alleviate it, but nothing seems to help.  Eventually after several hours of sleeplessness, it tapers off and goes away.  What could cause this and what might help - I need some sleep.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I am feeling the exact same buzzing sensation in my left groin area (57/M) and I feared it was possibly a femoral bruit. I'm a paramedic and have heard and felt it in patients' carotids and in dialysis patients' grafts and I thought I was feeling a similar sensation in my left femoral area. What can it be? HELP!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I did bulge my L5-S1 disc in 1992 but two months of therapy supervised by "Ernie The Prince of Pain" kept me from having to undergo surgery or give up my profession. I wonder if this could be some residual from the old injury (injuries).
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
for 3 days an intermittent feeling of bruit in right groin almost in perineum. can't palpate and feel with hand. and hard to auscultate. anything to worry about?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
nerve buzzing in groin area
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources