nerve pain in my back, undescrible
I have had a lamenectomy in Jan 07, I still have the same sensation in my legs and feet.  I am unable to completely describe my pain.  My Dr.has told me this is not unusual for not being able to describle it as most of thier patience say the same thing.  I am waiting to start pain block injections, is there anyone that is going through the same thing as I.  I have been in constant pain for three years following a knee ortho surgery, I opted for a spinal and three days later had a difficult time standing on my left foot, the pain was if I had no skin on the bottom of my foot.  Then the nerve pain started, since then I have been on opiods to handle my pain.  If you take meds you know what happens, my quality of life has not been the same since that awful surgery.
AJ 63

This discussion is related to Lower back, legs, feet pain, numbness, stinging.

Thanks for writing in.
I am really sorry to hear that. Residual leg pain is not unusual after laminectomy due to swelling of the compressed nerve. Medications are usually prescribed to deal with this pain. I would suggest you to consult a good rehab specialist also as physical therapy under supervision may help you.
Take care!