nerve sheath tumor at L5 S1
I have a 39mm x27mm x25mm nerve sheath tumor at the L5 S1 within the sacrum that is causing heaps of pain in my lower back hip and ankels ,It was found six months ago and they have done three scans an ultra sound and blood tests but thats al lThe pain is very bad at night and I'v been loosing sensation in my hip  botton and big toe, could this become permanent ?  
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

I do sympathize with your health concern. Due to this tumor consequently symptoms originated due to nerve root pressure or damage, pressure on the spinal cord/pressure on the tail bone. Common symptoms could be paralysis of muscles, pain radiating to the arms or legs, leg pain and numbness, tingling, or weakness. Warning symptoms can include loss of control of the bladder function, paralysis & spasticity of both the legs that you are experiencing now. If you are suffering continuous weakness and notice reduced strength of muscle bulk in legs, loss of control of bowel/bladder function, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away. Further referral to a physiotherapist for spinal exercises, use of back braces, surgical intervention and pain killers could be beneficial and may produce relief of symptoms. Urinary/bowel incontinence may be treated with methods like behavioral method (learning how to delay urination, going for the urination according to the clock rather than urgency, fluid & diet management), physical therapy (Kegel’s exercise-pelvic floor muscle strengthening, electrical stimulation) and certain medications can be recommended by your treating doctor to get some relief from your symptoms. Hope this helps. Take Care & Stay Healthy!!!