nervous problems after cesarean birth
My wife had a cesarean few days back and gave birth to a baby. After 1 week of delivery we noticed that her left jaw is slightly deviated and she is not able to close her left eye completely. she doesn't feel any kind of pain and when we consulted doctor, we were told that it is due to infection. She was given anti bio-tic pills.
Any suggestions or advice are highly appreciable.
Hi there!

Well, the symptoms described could be due to infection or due to neurological causes. Since she has been evaluated by a doctor and an infection is suspected as the cause, I would suggest following the treatment suggested by the doctor. If the symptoms do not seem better after the infection has cleared/ antibiotic course is over, you may seek a review with the treating doctor.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thanks for the valuable advice. The doctor said its because of bell palsy problem and recommended to a psyotherapist. We met the doctor and we were told that it will take 3 weeks of treatment to cure completely.