neuro-cardiogenic syncope
I have some concerns about my girlfriend she has been diagnosed with neuro-cardiogenic syncope and she is bieng very quite about it. Is this a deadly? Is this genetic? How can this affect our lives?

How are you?
Neurocardiogenic syncope is by far the most common cause of sudden fainting. It is very rarely life threatening although injuries can occur due to fall. It is not genetic.
However it is important to identify the triggers. Avoidance of triggers are cornerstone of treatment.
Wearing graded compression stockings and beta blockers have been found to be helpful.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasovagal_syncope

The above answer is misleading.  Study has shown a genetic predispostion, carried by the males.  For further information refer to the New England Journal of Medicine, in particular the article on Familial Occurrence of Neurocardiogenic Syncope.