Aa
A
A
Close
neuro symptoms
Hello,  Female in 30's, 2004 had episode in summer of  fatigue, weakness, Short term memory issues, slow mental processing with slowed labored speech. MRI & tests normal except had high epstein barr titer. Since then have had other symptoms that come & go such as  burning , tingling & numb spots.  Hand tremors.  This vibrating sensation on one side of my head, & eye pain.  I have months with no episodes Then begin to have cluster symptoms.  2004 gave up trying to figure  out as the fatigue passed after a few months. May 2007 fatigue returns with other neuro symptoms.   I do have hx of migraines 1-2 every 3-4 months.   I seen neuro. recently who suspects complicated migraine even though I have no actual head pain.    I went for another MRI w/o contrast, he ordered wellbutrin (which I read can cause headaches) & said to come back in a month.  I questioned MS as that is what was suspected in 2004 & was responded with If it was MS I would have had some physical sign by now.   He stated he was 90% certain it is not MS. ?????   Im thinking maybe complicated migraine but not convinced.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
neuro symptoms
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources