Neurology Community
neurology
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

neurology

while walking disorder in movement, frequently falling, while speaking some times my voice is not clear, sometimes shaking hands,  without suppourt sides i am not climbing steps/chairs also,  not freely standing from ground floor sitting.  

the above reasons are slowly increasing in my body.  please help me,  in futrure which type of problems will come, what my present illness, what is the remedy.

Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,

How are you?
It is impossible to provide a diagnosis without clinical examination. However based on your symptoms the possibilities that come to mind are Motor neuron disease, MS, hormonal dysfunction, muscular dystrophy. These could also be the symptoms of acute anxiety, excessive stress, Low BP and sleep deprivation.
I would suggest you to seek consultation with a neurologist as soon as possible.
Do keep us posted and let us know if you need more information. Take care!
Blank
Hi Sudha,

The symptoms which you wre telling are similar to my mother who is aged 61 now. She had this 6 years before, and was dioganised for Motor neuron disease. But there was no improvement. slowly her neurons had got degenerated and now she is immobile, not to speak etc........

Don't worry, first consult a good neurologist, confirm him whether it is Patkinson disease. If so take the latest treatment and if so ask for stem cell therapy also. These are my suggesstions. Also do physical exercises and walking. Only physiotherapy can prevent these diseases in progression. Also keep following a good neurologist and have a thorough check up for parkinson disease. Hope a good cure for you.

Suresh

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank