Neurology Community
no diagnosis and told to wait and watch
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

no diagnosis and told to wait and watch

Hi there, im looking for a opinion as despite GP/Nuero visits im told very little. i am 28yrs old approx 7 months ago i noticed id fall over getting out of bed & off the couch, this then proceeded to having both legs completely give way with no warning whatsoever. about 2 months of this later my left arm began twitching. in the following 6 months this has proceed to worsen with constant twitching in my left arm in the shoulder bicep forearm and hand. My legs in this last month now twitch around the knees and my hamstrings. Not my calfs though. I have been incontinent a handful of times with no warning but suffer more from continiuing to urinate after i stand up thinking ive finished. my stomach also twitches. i suffer from cramps in my hand/ foot/ thigh and shoulder for over a month now. i repeatedly get what feels like something biting me... sharp pains in my arm/chest and foot. My hand and forearm have atrophied and the muscle between my thumb and forehand in nearly non existant. my nuero reported to my doc. ext brisk reflexes, some gait issues, some coordination issues, and problems with fast movements and some other things. My MRI came back with t2 hyperintense areas on pons and medulla and multiple neck herniations "which he stated isnt the problem". My vitamins mg+  k+ all normal.my first bloods from gp white cell count 19. and c3 or c4 1000, rf 14 ,ANA 80 then all neg on  next tests since with ,only mild elevated lft's and white cell count. i  work as a nurse have little grip on my l) hand & is slow, it is so incredibly fustrating even more so that im told by the dr try physio come back in 6 months and when asked what could be wrong , being told NO IDEA . i have been reffered for a second "private"opinion and rhuemo consult. and follow up nuero. why is it that 8 months later im still left so unlightened by this condition and drs involved?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank