numb feet
I have had numb toes for awhile and is getting worse, i supposedly have reflux, but both symptoms go away when i lay down....better when i am up moivng around. I have had the symptoms for many months. My sister had cidp, not sure if that is genetic or not ?? Really frusterated have had many tests and all they came back with is reflux .....
so reflux and numb toes are ur only symptoms?.....I've copied and pasted info on CIDP...it does not menetion the reflux,but does menetion the tingling.

DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA

An individual with CIDP typically experiences difficulty walking which progressively worsens over a period of a few months. Tingling or other abnormal sensations may also be experienced if the myelin sheath of the sensory nerves is damaged. Physical examination will usually show a loss of reflexes in the knee and ankle.

Evaluation by a neurologist will often include a nerve conduction velocity test. This will help determine if there is a slowing of conduction of electrical signals in the nerves, or even if conduction is blocked. Analysis of the cerebrospinal fluid, will typically show elevated levels of protein. Patients with variants of CIDP, such as multifocal motor neuropathy, may only show slowing of conduction in some motor nerves.
Hope this was helpful.

Good luck
Godspeed
"selma"