Neurology Community
numb penis head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

numb penis head

A couple weeks ago i just stopped using this traction(stretching) device for penis enlargment and now the head of my penis is completely numb to sexual pleasure but if poked can still feel pain. The device was a plastic tube inside another with a silicon like neuse to secure the head of penis in place while the two tubes were stretched with my penis inside. A few nights I had fallen asleed with the device on and woke up to find my head completly cold and discolored. I feel so stupid for putting it back on after that but I did and it happened several times. I am wondering if it was possible that i cut the blood circulation off so long that I permenently dammaged tissue/nerves in my penis head?
Avatar n tn
hi bubblewater, the instructions for the use of device clearly mention that "If pain, numbness or bluish discoloration of the penis head, or any other untoward reaction occurs the device must be loosened and removed immediately". It is likely that the circulation was cut off or decreased considerably and resulted in cold and discoloured penis head. Since this occured on many occasions, permanent damage to the nerves innervating the penis head cannot be ruled out. You should consult a neurologist as clinical evaluation is required in your case. Also, taking methylcobalamine can help in your case. Dipping the penis tip in luke warm water for 10-15 minutes daily will also improve local circulation.