numb shin and foot
a week and a half ago I woke up with my right shin and foot numb, i thought it was going to go away during the day but it didn't. the next day i deciced to go to a chiropractor and he told me the problem was in my lower back. since that day I started going to the chiropractor 3 times a week. when i go there I receive  a shocking therapy in my foot and shin. my numbness got better but still numb so i don't know if I should go visit another doctor but i don't know what kind of doctor, i was thinking about going to a neurologist. can u please help me?
Hi, you must consult Neurologist,as the symptoms are quite suggestive of Neuropathy or nerve compression,probably at the level of lower spine.

MRI spine will be helpful in diagnosis.Although there can be other causes like hypocalcemia(low calcium level),vitamin B deficiency etc.

bye and take care!