numbness, tingling in hand, feet.abdominal pain
Recent laboratory results shows that I am having total Bilirubin 1.6 mg/dl (high) and unconj. bilirubin 1.1 mg/dl
also Vit b12 value 19287 pg/ml doctor says this high b12 value is due to cobalmin and intramacular injections.

I did endoscopy normal mucosa observed. chest X ray report normal. Spinal cord no abnormiliity. stomach x ray no calcination normal report. ultrasonography normal report. but I am having abdominal pain and numbness in hand and feet. it increases in night. doctor now gave me gabapentin 300 mg but this is anticonvulsant. so when I stop taking it the numbness and tingling starts again. its constant throuhout the day. mouth dry problem due to worry what is the problem.

Earlier doctor thought its colitis, I still have pain in upper abdominal pain, near liver and at bottom, in centre.
tingling sensation, numb hands and feet. skin sensitive to touch. I cant take bedsheet on foot. sexual dysfunction.
I am fade up with the diagonosis and the tests . I am also having normal TSH. 0.9  by elisa method.

my WBC count was 6000 earlier which fall down to 5010. hemoglobin earlier it was 13.5 now its 15.3 g/dl
serum folate 16.6 ng/ml (high)

Pls help me out what will be the cause. I am fade up with this life from last two months

my email id is ***@****