numbness and tingling in mid back
I am a 27 year old female in good physical health.  Just these past two weeks I have been experiencing a numbness and tingling concentrated in a circle pattern in the middle/right portion of my back, and nowhere else (ie - my legs, etc.).  Could this be a pinched nerve, or the symptom of something else?  It comes and goes throughout the day, but seems to be getting more prominent.  I do have a desk job, but am fairly active (excercise around 3-4 days a week).  I don't notice any physical pain, but a very strong sensation of numbness and tingling.  Thank your for your input.
It sounds musculoskeletal in nature.  Even in very athletic people a forgotten area is that between the shoulder blades and just above.  It tends to get progressively tighter and people often don't strech it out adequately.  Tight muscles can put pressure on sensory nerves and so you have well-circumscribed areas of paresthesia (tingly, numbly feeling)

Try looking up good stretching exercises for the neck, back, and shoulders.  Get a coupel of massages, do the exercises gently (when you feel the stretch mildly hold for 20 seconds, rest and repeat.  Do 2 sets a day.

Watch your working posture.  Correct it often.

If the area of numbness spreads or if you develop pain get it all checked.

Quix